Emergent/Early levels 1-8
Sunshine Starters is a new literacy program that focuses on the five essential skill areas that all children need in order to develop into successful readers. Evidence-based findings have identified these key areas as:
– the ability to hear, identify and manipulate individual sounds (phonemes) in spoken words.
– understanding the relationship between written letters (graphemes) and sounds.
– developing an ever-increasing base of known words and their meaning.
– ability to understand and make meaning from text.
– ability to read at pace with accuracy and expression.
SAVE $50 ON EACH PACK
Pre-order the Early Pack now – Available Term 4
Sunshine Starters feature:
- Engaging fiction and non-fiction texts
- High-frequency words presented as flash cards on the inside cover of each book
- Skills teaching focus on the inside back cover of all titles
To download individual Teachers Notes for Emergent click on a book and find the link. Or download all teachers notes below. Teachers Notes for Early will be available term 4.